Tentative Date: Sat, April 20, 2024
The DEATH MILE has arrived in Auburn and only the strongest will survive
Railhead Park, meeting under the bridge.
The Death Mile is our version of a beer mile meets Fear Factor (I mean no worms or anything), where you will eat or drink a mystery item at the start of every lap. You’ll run 4 laps and eat or drink 4 mystery items… one mile in total.
Its both a challenge and a hilariously funny story to tell your friends.
Nitty Gritty Details:
1) All items are edible, normal food/drink items, and commonly found at the store.
2) You won’t know what you’re getting till its given to you. You must consume all of it to run the next lap or else be DQ’d.
3) If you have food allergies, let us know before you run. We will have alternatives for common allergies.
4) “Run-Off”, male and female winners of the first 4 laps must run a 5th lap to determine the true winner (1/4 mile).
5) $5 mandatory “donation” if you join us. Bring it to the run.